Thursday , December 14 2017
Latest News
You are here: Home » Qualifications » International


Feed Subscription

GCE O and A level exams,Qualifications for entry into UK higher and further education

Do you want to study at an institute for further or higher education? Do you want to study for professional qualifications in the UK? Then the General Certificate of Education (GCE) could help you. You can register and take a London Examinations International or a Cambridge International Examinations qualification with us. What is GCE? The GCE is one of the ... Read More »

Scroll To Top